The H.A.W.K Foundation is constantly looking for support from the local community. Your contributions make it possible to purchase equipment and valuable services for all of the children we work with.
We are currently partnering with the Beta Sigma Chapter (Michigan State University) of Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity to raise money via a GoFundMe campaign! Check it out and please consider contributing to help us reach our goal.
Donations of any amount are sincerely appreciated. We are a solely volunteer organization, so your contribution goes directly to benefit our programs that help give kids opportunities to stay off the street, stay in school and have a place where they can work towards achieving their goals.
Monetary contributions and in-kind gifts are used towards some of the following:
- School Supplies
- Meals after school
- Drug and Awareness Programs
- Pregnancy Seminars
- Food Drives
- Health Testing and Awareness Days
- Movie Passes
- Athletic Uniforms
- Reading Materials
There are many ways that you can support H.A.W.K. programs that are of interest to you in a planned way:
- A bequest naming the Help A Willing Kid Foundation as the beneficiary is a special gift noted in your will.
- A life insurance policy listing H.A.W.K. Foundation as a beneficiary can be established in a number of ways.
- A gift of real estate can be given directly or given with the donor retaining the right use of the property for life.
- Different types of charitable trusts allow you to make a significant donation without reducing your personal income.
Gifts to the H.A.W.K. Foundation endowment fund build an asset that provides income to support the care of children well into the future
Each of these forms of planned giving offer different tax benefits. The Help A Willing Kid Foundation encourages you to consult your accountant, financial planner or attorney regarding your specific situation.
For more information about charitable planned giving, please call Erin Grogan at 517-367-0100.